|YOUR COMMUNITY? The celestial-like location of
StarsEdge is perched on the gentle hillside of Makakilo. StarsEdge offers privacy with all
the conveniences of the Kapolei city nearby. Restaurants, medical facilities, fire
station, park and entertainment are all a short drive away.
YOUR BUILDER? In 1973, a tradition was born in Hawaii when the foundation was
poured for the first Schuler home. Today, Schuler is recognized as one of the top 40
homebuilders in the nation. A leading developer of fine communities, Schuler builds new
homes in six states - Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.
Hawaii, Schuler Homes is one of the largest homebuilders with over 6,000 homes built.
Whether you live on Oahu, Maui, Kauai or the Big Island, families know and trust the
Schuler name. Because of Schuler's careful attention to planning, design, material,
craftsmanship and quality - families know a Schuler home offers far more than just
shelter. They know they can count on value and livability in a home where they can watch
their children grow and their dreams come true.
Stars Edge is located within the hillside community of
Makakilo Heights above Oahu's Second City, Kapolei.
Stars Edge is a short drive away from the city which offers various entertainment
choices including golf courses, beaches, Movie Theaters, Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park,
Ihilani Resort & Spa and Ko'Olina Marina.
Kapolei Shopping Center is home to over ten shops and options will be expanding soon to
include a K-Mart. There is also a large selection of restaurants and fast food places.
There is a park and fire station nearby and accessibility to Kapolei Medical Park,
which is home to Kaiser Permanente, Straub Clinic and Hospital, HMSA, Queens Healthcare
Center and Mina Pharmacy. St. Francis West Hospital is also just minutes away.
- Kapolei Consolidated Theater Complex - a 16 screen theater
- 30 acre Hawaiian Venture Water Park opening in 1999
- $27 Million Sports Recreational Complex opening in December 2000
- Seagull Preschool
- Kapolei Elementary School - a year-round school with a state of the art computer room
and air conditioned classrooms
- Kapolei Intermediate School opened in June 1999
- Campbell High School
- Kapolei High School will be opening in the Year 2000
- St. Francis West - 10 minute drive from the community
- Straub Clinic, Kapolei Building
- Kaiser-Permanente Clinic - located next to the consolidated theaters
- Ko'olina's 4 lagoons - 10 minute drive from the community
- Kapolei Shopping Center is the home of:
- Safeway (24 Hours)
- Longs Drugs
- Payless ShoeSource
- Radio Shack
- Honolulu Cellular
- Napa Auto Parts
- Video Shop
- Tempo Records
- a toy store
- Fantastic Sam's Beauty Salon
- Plus Many More Stores!